Now I may be facing into the second infection of the same tooth/part of my gum, which hasn't even had the decency to properly come down yet. The bugger. I can't say I feel the same though about the possibility of having them removed now. I feel pretty apprehensive about it to tell the truth. I don't like the thought of surgery, particularly not on my face. I can get over the whole not being able to comfortably eat food for the next few days. It sucks but I guess it'll also help me loose those extra couple of pounds I put on recently. Well that and exercise. I've been too much of a lazy sod lately by not bothering to leave the house much or walk anywhere...
Anyway, now that I don't feel that up for food that requires overly opening my mouth or chewing much, I really want some me-unfriendly cupcakes and lots of coffee. Preferably from Vienna. So here's some photos of cake and coffee so I can spread the need...I mean love.
![]() |
| Fruity polenta buns. |
![]() |
| Science pot luck buns. |
| Squished ninja and cowboy buns. |
| Sugar-free chocolate buns. |
| Meghann's rockabilly monkey birthday cupcake. |
| Gar's greaser monkey birthday cupcake. |
| One of the many trays of cupcakes at the surprise party Gar and Meghann's 30th birthday. I made over a 100 with my mom. |
| Clementine looking lovely with a huge tray of cupcakes at the party. |
| Mini chocolate brownie cupcakes for Mark's birthday |
| Finishing my iced coffee in Heathrow. |
| In Café Museum in Vienna. |
| Café Museum in Vienna again. Can't remember what it was called, but it was riddled with booze and sugar. |
| A very rich marzipan cake in Café Museum. |
| Gar and his fork full of cream. |
| Mmmmmmmm.... |
| A Grosser Schwarzer, aka a very big espresso. |
| An Einspänner, just coffee with lots of cream. |
| Grabbing coffee at Hunderwasser Haus. |
| My birthday cake last year. |
| "Turkish" coffee in Paris. |
![]() |
| The famous Viennese Sacher torte. |
Post Script: The pain subsided during the weekend leading me to cancel my dentist appointment. It's almost like the pain stopped because I booked the appointment. Isn't that so typical. I guess my wisdom teeth will remain where they are for the time being.



No comments:
Post a Comment