Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hello stranger

Well hello stranger. How're you doing?

Ok, so I have been REALLY crap and not posted on here since when....January...December even? I'll try to be more diligent about posting on here more, really. Especially since I now cook everyday. I've moved in with Gar to a little one bedroom house, we've got a cat that at the moment has lost her voice so she's just squeaking at us, and work for me is only a 20 minute walk away. We're living the dream.

Oh yeah, so other great news and a MASSIVE reason why I have no time to really blog anymore is that I have a job as an admin with an events company. It's certainly been keeping me busy and I've tried to found a ladies vintage appreciation society in Dublin. It's slowly getting there. If only I had more time to put into it really.

Anyway so far this week we've been eating a alot of comfort food. Gar's cooked his speciality, we've been to dinner at my mom's and had her rendition of jambalaya, I've made a massive pot of minestrone soup and last night we had potato and carrot rostis with halumi cheese, guacamole and tomatoes in olive oil, pepper and balsamic vinegar. It's been a tasty week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment