Friday, September 9, 2011

Back in action!

Just a quick post to say hello and say I'm still here! 


The past few weeks (dare I say months - has it been that long?) have been pretty busy. Between spending a ridiculous amount of time on buses, barely any time at home and feeling as per usual like I have nothing really to show for how I have spent my time, I haven't done alot of cooking. The few unsuccessful attempts I have had in the kitchen lately have actually led to a bit of a crisis of confidence. But everyone has their off days/weeks/months, right?  


Anyway I am back to the blog and back in the kitchen! 


You may have noticed that the overall look has been pretty heavily tweaked and I have been working on a number of new posts that will be published in the next few days. 


So in the meantime if exploring the newish layout of the site isn't enough to keep you going, here's some photos to tide you over for the time being. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment